Recipe idea help

Recipe idea help

Hi everyone. This is my first post & hopefully it fits here. I’m going to experiment with an idea to hopefully create some type of tortilla style wraps, or something along those lines, & am hoping for suggestions from you fine folks. Disclaimer: I am not a super experienced cook & this idea is definitely out of my realm of experience.

I’ve chopped up a bunch of cauliflower stalk pieces & going to put them in a food dehydrator. Also going to dehydrate a big bag of fresh spinach as well as a half a small bag of broccoli slaw. Then I’m going to grind them each down into fine powders to make vegetable “flours”.

I’m not having luck with Google searches to determine what I should add to the veggie powder flour to make “dough” or whatever. I’m hoping to completely avoid traditional flour but wondering if a very small amount would be necessary? I was thinking an egg, maybe some baking powder? I’ve never been much into baking really & not sure what I should do from here. Any advice & suggestions are greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/ShitFuckDickSuck
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/3r72xsC

via Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/1NrQdJd

March 21, 2021 at 08:06PM

Post a Comment

0 Comments