Simple desserts for a college student

Simple desserts for a college student

I’m a college student and all the dessert recipes I see require some type of flour or vanilla extract or heavy cream or baking in an oven, none of which I have access to. What I do have is a microwave, fridge/freezer, pan, and dash mini waffle maker.

Ingredients I have that I’ve seen in some recipes are: peanut butter, chocolate chips, vanilla/chocolate protein powder, cream cheese, eggs, hershey’s sugar free chocolate syrup (which kind of tastes like cough medicine lol definitely better in minimal amounts), butter, lemon juice, and almond milk. I can’t go to the store for a little while but I’m craving a decent dessert in the meantime. I know this is a long shot but is there anything I can do with what I have? I only care about taste so it could be throw a bunch of ingredients in a bowl and microwave/chill for all I care.

Btw I tried 1 egg + 2 tbsp cream cheese (mine’s soft and can be scooped) + 1 tbsp choc syrup in my dash mini but it just tasted eggy and not like a dessert at all.

submitted by /u/laneiige
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/3s3hI7t

via Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/1NrQdJd

March 19, 2021 at 11:29PM

Post a Comment

0 Comments