Getting started with Keto... Recipes/Prepping/Snacks?

Getting started with Keto... Recipes/Prepping/Snacks?

So I'm planning to start keto next week but am a bit lazy/not the best when it comes to planning my meals out and sticking to a schedule. I think part of this is the fact that I typically choose stuff that takes longer than I'd like to spend making it and also the fact that I'm bad about decision paralysis. If I can narrow down a regular schedule for things it's a lot easier for me to handle.

So what all suggestions do you guys have for what to eat and what kinds of meals work well for prepping days ahead?

 

Off the top of my head, here are a few things I am thinking of throwing in the rotation that are easy:

Meals:

  • Taco Salad (substitute sour cream for a dressing)

  • Chicken/Steak Burrito Bowl w/ Cauli Rice

  • Chicken Stir Fry w/ Cauli Rice

  • Eggs, Bacon, Bell Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, & Spinach for breakfast

  • Turkey Burger Lettuce Wraps

Snacks:

  • Almonds

  • Cheese

  • Greek Yogurt w/ a few strawberries or raspberries

Any other easy additions for cooking would be awesome! I'm thinking about kicking off next week following this post.

Side note: I've also seen people eat deli meat and cheese/cream cheese as a roll-up for breakfast... how unhealthy is this with it being a cured/heavily salted meat?

submitted by /u/RogueKnight777
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/3bBW44o

via Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/1NrQdJd

March 11, 2021 at 07:27AM

Post a Comment

0 Comments