Hownto avoid crystallizing erythritol ?

Hownto avoid crystallizing erythritol ?

I've tried making syrups with erythritol in place of sugar and it always ends with the erythritol crystallizing. I tried 1:1 ratio and 1:2 ratio to water and distilled water and the syrup always get crystallized and hazy at room temp. erythritol and stevia are the only sweeteners I can get where i live and stevia syrups are not the best taste wise.

I add xanthan gum to the syrup to make it thicker and some extract(maple). I also tried blasting and turning my erythritol to fine powder and still ended up with the same issue.

I have alot of erythritol(2kg) right and and dont want to buy more stweetners.

I would really like the syrups to be able to make pourable syrups, any help on how to do it with erythritol?

I did search here and Google and still no clear answer

submitted by /u/xsizo
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/3c4CWv4

via Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/1NrQdJd

March 7, 2021 at 11:37AM

Post a Comment

0 Comments