Request: Recipe for "Gnooda" pasta

Request: Recipe for "Gnooda" pasta

I recently bought some Gnooda pasta online after somebody made me aware of it so I can give it a try. It claimed to be the closest thing to normal pasta and I wanted to see if it lived up to that claim. It's rather expensive at about $65 CAD to have four tiny packages shipped to me in Canada but I justified the expense as it would be far cheaper than eating out so it could be a "treat".

In any event, I just tried it now with a home-made sodium citrate cheese sauce and it was as good as I hoped. A little bit chewier than wheat pasta but it'll do for the recipes that call for that kind of pasta (as opposed to spaghetti or fettuccini, for which I'm ok using the zeroodle pasta).

Looking at the ingredients, it says, in order: Lupin Flour, Eggs, Pea Protein Isolate, Tapioca flour, and xanthan gum. I'm wondering if anybody knows a recipe similar to this with quantities so I can make it for much cheaper than about $4 per serving.

submitted by /u/agent154
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/3sP72JH

via Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/1NrQdJd

March 5, 2021 at 05:19PM

Post a Comment

0 Comments