Need advice

Need advice

Hello everyone! I need some advice regarding recipes. It doesn’t matter if I follow the recipe to the letter or not, it NEVER works. Does anyone have a similar experience?

Most of the time I make substitutions with things I have on hand (always looking up how to substitute it appropriately), but even when I use the exact same ingredients, it doesn’t work at all.

I need to follow a low carb diet because of health issues, and pasta is the only thing left to substitute so I can have a better diet.

Today I spent a lot of money on ingredients, and tested an almond pasta recipe by black sheep keto. My dough was extremely sticky, I couldn’t even roll it appropriately. I just threw it out because the dough became one with the parchment paper. It was a mess.

I’m so tired of recipes not working... I’m almost giving up and just committing to take medicine for the rest of my life, since it seems a lot easier, lol.

Sorry for the rant. Anyway, does anyone have any advice on how to overcome this? Or does anyone have a similar experience? If so, how did you overcame this problem?

submitted by /u/l1ttl3_f0r3h34d
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/3xD17e5

via Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/1NrQdJd

April 30, 2021 at 07:55PM

Post a Comment

0 Comments