What're your favorite cauliflower rice recipes?

What're your favorite cauliflower rice recipes?

Hey y'all!

Been doing keto for a hot minute, about 3 years now. I make cauliflower rice often, but as always, would love for some ways to mix it up?

What's your favorite way to cook and season cauliflower rice?

My go-to are one of three:

  • Spanish/Mexican: I'll usually saute a little bit of onion, garlic, and bell pepper, and season with salt, chili powder, cumin, and lime/cilantro if I have it. I'll add it to the pan with the other veggies, cover it for 5 minutes, then it's good to go. Good for taco or shrimp bowls

  • Cheesy Cauliflower: I typically bake this one, sometimes saute the cauliflower ahead of time. Some sort of vegetable (broccoli or asparagus), salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika. Usually a splash of heavy cream, 1-2 oz. of cheese, and one egg after I've transferred it to a casserole dish. Goes great with some chicken mixed in or on the side

  • Italian: Cooked with garlic and shallot, seasoned with salt, and whatever italian seasoning I'm feeling (basil, oregano, parsley), and parmesan cheese

Cauliflower rice ain't sexy but I'm looking for some new ideas!

submitted by /u/WestcoastWonder
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/3gIv3Q3

via Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/1NrQdJd

April 29, 2021 at 03:47AM

Post a Comment

0 Comments